Find out whether this well-reviewed fat burner is worth your money with our Trimtone review.
Supplements like Trimtone, that claim to help you lose weight and drop fat, are usually a fad. As we well know, the only proven way to lose weight is to eat well and burn more calories than you consume. That’s a fact.
However, there are plenty of Trimtone reviews out there showing a positive experience, so how good is this product really? Could it help you on your journey of weight loss?
To help you find out if this really is a good product or just another waste of cash, we’ve performed a Trimtone review. We’ve looked at everything, from the ingredients used to the reviews of real customers to help you find out if this is the product for you.
Let’s delve into the detail and find out if it really is another fad in our Trimtone review.
At the official Trimtone Website
What is Trimtone?
Trimtone is a fat burner supplement. These supplements are supposedly designed to help you lose weight. From years of experience in reviewing supplements like this, we know that fat burners alone cannot help you lose weight and shouldn’t be relied upon to do so.
Trimtone has been specifically created as a fat burner for women. This should mean that the formula itself, and not just the (albiet pretty) pink packaging should reflect that. We’ll discuss that further on in our Trimtone review.
However, many women claim that fat burners are a good support to their weight loss attempts. Whether this is true and products like Trimtone do offer an additional crutch during fat loss or they have some kind of placebo effect, we can’t ignore the opinions of many women.
According to the Trimtone website, you can expect the following from this product:
- Burns fat – Something many supplements like this one claim to do, this is meant to be the overall benefit of a combination of the below benefits (reduce appetite and boost metabolism)
- Reduces appetite – As women can be susceptible to cravings more so than men  this can be beneficial to women. however , ingredients that offer this benefit must be served well.
- Boosts metabolism – If your metabolism is higher, you could burn more calories. Some ingredients have been shown to impact metabolism, however the effectiveness of these ingredients entirely depends on servings and quality.
- 100% natural ingredients – This is a good sign, as chemicals are never good for your body. We’re happy to see a natural approach which is more likely to agree with a woman’s body.
These are highlighted as the main benefits of taking Trimtone, however we’ll judge how well they achieve these benefits as we further review the product and the ingredients.
As with any supplement, the crux of our Trimtone review comes down to the ingredients list. With trimtone, we’re mostly concerned with whether or not this supplement delivers on the claims they made in the first section.
Here’s a reminder of what Trimtone said this supplement can do: Burn fat, Reduce appetite, Boost Metabolism and Use 100% natural ingredients.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients to see whether or not they achieved this:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – A common ingredient in this type of supplement as it’s known for increasing the metabolism , which in turn can help to increase the number of calories you burn and improve your ability to lose weight when paired with a healthy calorie controlled diet. We can be wary of caffeine in any women’s product, as high levels can be dangerous. However, at 120mg, this is a reasonable serving that is only slightly more than a cup of coffee.
- Green Coffee – Green Coffee contains chlorogenic acid, which has been linked to weight loss (when paired with a calorie restricted diet, however evidence shows much higher levels of around 400mg showed results . We can’t say whether the serving of 100mg will reap the same reward.
- Green Tea – This ingredient is very common in fat burners like Trimtone and is well known for its health boosting benefits. Little compounds called catechins within Green Tea have been linked to increased metabolism . What’s more, this also contains caffeine, which may also help boost metabolism and increase your performance in the gym .
- Glucomannan – We’re always very happy to see this in a woman’s fat burner supplement, as this natural ingredient is well known and well tested for its ability to help suppress appetite. This complex fiber expands slightly in your stomach, creating a feeling of fullness that has been shown to help reduce hunger and even reduce calorie intake . However, research shows that the ideal portion of Glucomannan is around 3000mg across the day . At just 100mg, this is 30 times lower than that, so we can’t say what the result of this will be.
- Grains of Paradise – Admittedly, this isn’t something we’ve seen before in a supplement, however upon closer research, we found it’s part of the ginger family, which is known for it’s thermogenic effects. This too helps to boost thermogenesis at a serving of 30mg . So with a serving of 40mg, they have exceeded the successful serving in the trial.
During our Trimtone review, we found that the ingredients examination was a bit of a mixed bag. We liked the ingredients we saw – they were all natural and well known to us within the world of supplements.
For example, caffeine anhydrous, green coffee, glucomannan and green tea are all natural plant extracts that we’ve seen before and are backed by research. The grains of paradise were a little unfamiliar, but it looks to also be backed by scientific trials which show positive results.
The issue lies with the servings in this supplement. Each serving is just one capsule, which means they are slightly limited when it comes to how generous the ingredients can be served.
[Related Article: Leanbean Review – Why Does Everyone Love it So Much?]
For example, the glucomannan is much lower than we’d like to see. While it’s a good, natural ingredient, it’s not served as strongly as we have seen in other supplements. It seems the emphasis on this formula is definitely on thermogenesis and metabolism boosting, which is offered by all the ingredients, apart from the glucomannan.
At the official Trimtone Website
Is Trimtone designed for women?
We always want to make sure that, when we’re reviewing a product like Trimtone, that it really is appropriate for our audience – women.
As such, during our Trimtone review, we need to ensure that the supplement has been made with women in mind.
Looking at the box and the bottle, it’s clear this has been created for women. It’s pink, soft and pretty to look at. It definitely stands out as being a high-quality product when compared to other, similar products out there.
When it comes to the formula, we can see a lot of emphasis has been put on the metabolism boosting side of things. With plenty of thermogenesis-inducing ingredients in there, it could help to support your metabolism.
We are slightly concerned about the level of caffeine we’re seeing from the caffeine anhydrous, green coffee and the green tea. All of this could run the risk of giving you jitters after taking it. However, we still think it’s much lower than other products available on the market. But it’s definitely something to keep in mind if you’re prone to caffeine sensitivity as some women are.
As we’ve mentioned at the beginning of our Trimtone review, women can be more prone to cravings, which may impact weight gain. With this in mind, we often like to see a good appetite suppressant in a women’s fat burner, as it may help to keep these cravings at bay.
While Trimtone does offer glucomannan, which is one of our favourite natural appetite suppressants, we were disappointed with the serving. We can’t say whether or not it will help you to control your servings, so if cravings are a problem area for you, this might not be the product for you.
[Related Article: Best Fat Burners for Women]
Does Trimtone work?
If you want to depend on Trimtone alone for weight loss, then stop right here. As we say with EVERY other fat burner supplement, this won’t make you lose fat. The only thing that will is an active lifestyle paired with a healthy, calorie controlled diet.
However, after a Trimtone review, we can say it might help you on your weight loss journey.
There are ingredients within this formula that have proven metabolism boosting properties. With that in mind, Trimtone may help you to burn more calories and support the calorie deficit you need to be in to lose weight.
An appetite suppressant is in the formula too, however, at such a low serving we can’t say whether that will impact any kind of weight loss attempt.
Overall, we can’t say it will make you lose weight, as every supplement should be used as just that, a supplement or support to a healthy lifestyle. However, after looking closely during our Trimtone review, research says it could giving you a helping hand along the way. Just don’t expect any results if you depend on the capsules alone. Weight loss comes with hard work and this supplement is just there to make it a bit easier.
How to take Trimtone
According to the instructions that come with Trimtone, this is how to take the supplement:
Take one capsule in the morning with a glass of water before breakfast every day.
We’ve taken a closer look at what this means in our Trimtone review.
We believe the instruction of taking it before breakfast is to allow the appetite suppressant to work, therefore potentially reducing the portion size when eating breakfast.
There’s an emphasis on taking the supplement daily, which we support. Sustainable weight loss happens through consistency over a long period of time. By taking the supplement consistently, we believe you’ll be more likely to see the results that could come with this product.
One thing we would’ve liked to have seen is more capsules in each serving. With just one capsule a day, you’re significantly reducing the potential serving sizing of key ingredients. We think this is why glucomannan is at such low levels. Other, similar products for women offer up to six times the number of ingredients, which gives them room to add more bang for your buck.
On top of that, multiple servings a day is preferable, as it delivers the thermogenics steadily, so you have consistently higher metabolism throughout the day rather than just a hit in the morning.
Trimtone side effects
After a careful Trimtone review, we believe the side effects would come down to the stimulants within this product.
The ingredients are natural and well known to us, so we know that, in general they are considered to come with very low risk. Having said that, we recommend you speak to your doctor before taking any kind of supplement.
The caffeine levels in this product, while they aren’t alarmingly high, could leave you with some side effects if you are particularly sensitive to caffeine.
If you experience any jitters, feelings of anxiety or headaches, stop taking this supplement immediately.
If you are pregnant DO NOT take this supplement at all. The caffeine within this could be harmful.
Also consult your doctor if you have any allergies too, as you may not know if there is something you could react to within a formula.
At the official Trimtone Website
Trimtone reviews – what do real customers think?
We can sit and look at the product and the formula, but we’re just one team – the real benefit of a product can be seen in the real Trimtone reviews that come from customers.
At this time, this is quite a new supplement on the market, so we’ve struggled to find Trimone reviews from real customers. We’ve found plenty of other blogs performing a Trimtone review, and found similarities with our own findings.
However, at this moments, we’ll have to wait until this product has a few more customer responses before we can comfortably feature some Trimtone reviews that accurately represent the majority of results.
Trimtone price and value
1 box (30 capsules): $49.95
2 boxes + 1 box FREE: $99.90
3 boxes + 2 boxes FREE: $149.85
In our Trimtone review, we found that the more you buy, the better the value for money. If you were to go for one of the bundles, you do get additional boxes with your purchase. This could be beneficial as, if this fat burner does work and offer a support to your weight loss effort, then it will do so over a longer period of time. Therefore it makes sense to go for the bigger bundle.
Despite the increase of value when you opt for multi-buys, we’d rate Trimtone as being at the more expensive end of spectrum, especially when you consider that the appetite suppressant is served very low and the serving is only one capsule a day. But, with that multi-buy option, you’ll definitely see more bang for your buck.
Trimtone review – the final word
Overall, our Trimtone review found two key issues with this supplement:
- The appetite suppressant is served too low
- And one capsule is not enough to provide sufficient servings of key ingredients.
We de believe that, while there are good ingredients in this mix, you can find fat burners out there with better servings, that take more care when it comes to supporting women with their weight loss efforts.
Having said that, the thermogenics in this supplement are high quality, natural and well researched, so you may see results with Trimtone too. One key way of knowing will be when there are more customer Trimtone reviews in the future. We’ll keep an eye out for them and update this article when we know more.
But when we consider other supplements on the market we can say it’s definitely not a bad product. Our Trimtone review has revealed that clear thought has gone into creating this and while it’s not a complete all-rounder, if you’re most concerned about a metabolism boost, then this could be the one for you.
At the official Trimtone Website