- Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout Ingredients
- Is Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout good for women?
- Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout effectiveness
- How to take Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout
- Lean Pre-Workout Flavors
- Lean Pre-Workout Price
- Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review – Our final thoughts
As the name suggests, Transparent Labs are all about creating clean, reliable and completely natural supplements you can rely on. To find out more about this hugely popular product, we’ve performed a Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review.
According to their website, this pre-workout is aimed at helping those looking to boost their performance in their workouts and lose weight at the same time.
As a weight loss focused formula, we thought this might be a good choice for women out there.
To find out whether they live up to this promises, we’ll look into the Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout formula in detail. We’ll compare their ingredient list to the latest research to find out just how good this product is.
Read on to find out more about this product in our Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review.
Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout Ingredients
Both the performance boosting and the weight loss claims of PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout all come back to the formula.
At a glance, we’re happy to see some strong serving sizes, a completely natural profile and no proprietary blends. This ticks a number of boxes for us, both in terms of effectiveness and safety.
Let’s take a look at the main ingredients to find out more.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 – Extracted from watermelons, this is a proven vasodilator which can help to delay the point of fatigue in a workout . It may also promote recovery by helping the body utilize leucine . PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout offers 6000mg, which is inline with research into it’s endurance enhancing properties .
- BetaPure – This is a concentrated form of Beta Anhydrous, which has been shown to delay fatigue during weight training , and lead to more repetitions in a set .
- L-Theanine – This amino acid is a favorite in nootropics due to it’s ability to reduce stress . It’s often paired with caffeine to reduce the chance of jitters and create a sense of alert calm .
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine has been proven to boost physical performance on several occasions. One study found a serving of between 150-200mg was optimal for improving results in resistance training . This may also contribute to weight loss, as the thermogenic elements of caffeine have been shown to heighten metabolism by around 11% . This is a smaller serving than many pre-workouts, but it’s much more appropriate for women and research shows that too much caffeine can negatively impact thermoregulation .
- Beta-Alanine – This has been shown to reduce muscular fatigue in both men and women during intense exercise . It’s also been proven to help promote lean mass over fat in athletes .This ingredient may cause tingling feelings in your arms and legs. This is completely natural and safe, don’t worry .
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – This is another common ingredient in nootropics, and has been shown to increase mental focus and endurance .
Is Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout good for women?
Women react to supplements in different ways to men, and therefore we need to ensure this supplement is suitable to women.
Transparent Labs also offer a pre-workout formula called BULK pre-workout. We think, out of the two, the Lean option if far more effective for women.
Based on this formula, we think it could be appropriate in the following ways.
- No energy crashes
The combination of both l-theanine and caffeine should create a smooth lift, that doesn’t leave you jittery or feeling unwell.
- Good stimulant levels
PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout also offers a reasonable level of caffeine anhydrous, which should also protect against any potential negative side effects. This is especially important for women, as research has shown we are more likely to experience uncomfortable side effects of caffeine than men .
- May promote weight loss
The use of the thermogenic ingredient caffeine anhydrous may help to promote thermogenesis in this formula. However, the overall performance enhancing elements of this supplement in relation to resistance training and highly intense exercise could be more beneficial to a weight loss attempt when paired with a calorie restricted diet.
[Related Article: Powher Up Pre-Workout Review]
Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout effectiveness
While looking at the ingredient list is a good place to start when trying to understand how Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout could work, it doesn’t tell us how effective the supplement is.
To find out more about that, we need to look into the ingredient servings in comparison to the available research. This is a key part of our Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review, as it gives the best idea of what you may feel when taking it.
Our first indication of the effectiveness came from the serving size of Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout. One scoop equates to 16.24g of the supplement, which is more than half again of many other pre-workouts, where 10g is the norm.
This can help to increase the servings sizes of ingredients within the mix.
For example, the 6000mg serving of l-citrulline has been proven to enhance endurance for athletes, which means PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout offers the optimal amount.
Similarly, we know that 180mg of caffeine anhydrous is deemed both reasonable in terms of safety, and effective when it comes to enhancing physical performance in a workout.
It also offers one of the highest servings of beta alanine we’ve seen in a pre-workout supplement, which may make it more effective than other, similar products.
BetaPure provides both quality and quantity. It’s a more concentrated version of betaine anhydrous which comes with clinical backing for fatigue reduction. On top of that, the serving is very high, making it a strong component of this formula.
All of these are main ingredients within the Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout profile, and they’ve been served and very generous levels, which should increase their effectiveness within the formula.
The addition of chromium at 200mcg and thyroid support vitamins at 156.5mg shouldn’t make much of a difference as they’re served at small levels.
However, we believe that the majority of women looking to buy this pre-workout are more concerned about the performance-boosting elements of this supplement than the thyroid support.
How to take Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout
To begin with, the manufacturers recommend you take half a scoop of the powder and mix with 6-8 fl .oz of water. Shake well and drink around 20-30 minutes before you begin training. This allows you to test your tolerance to the ingredients within the formula.
Once you’ve got a feel for the stimulant and beta alanine effects, you can go up to one full scoop with 12-16 fl .oz of water in a shake.
[Related Article: 5 Pre-Workout Side Effects and How to Avoid Them]
Lean Pre-Workout Flavors
This supplement comes in a range of refreshing flavors, which give you the option to choose one that suits you.
PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout Flavors:
- Green Apple
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Blue Raspberry
- Sour Grape
Lean Pre-Workout Price
One bag of PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout provides you with 30 servings of the supplement.
- One bag: $49 / £39.59
- Two bags: $89 / £71.91
- Three bags: $119 / £96.15
The creators of this supplement offer a discount if you buy more bags at a time. While this may seem like a large upfront cost, it could actually save you money in the long run – especially if this becomes your go-to pre-workout supplement.
You can also order different flavors for each bag when you select the multi-buy option, so you can enjoy variety too.
[Related Article: 5 Best Fat Burners for Women]
- Natural formula
- Suitable for women
- Low risk factor
- Reasonable caffeine levels
- Well-researched ingredients
- Generous serving sizes
- Formula may not promote fat loss
- Not the cheapest supplement
Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review – Our final thoughts
Overall, we believe Transparent Labs Lean pre-workout delivers on quality.
It provides well-researched supplements at high serving sizes that should help to boost your workouts.
Our Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review also found it suits to women very well, thanks to a responsible approach to caffeine levels.
In terms of promoting a lean physique and fat loss, we didn’t see much in the way of support. However, by increasing your ability to work hard in your workouts, you should see this as a result anyway, as long as you enjoy a health calorie-controlled diet.
Price may be a sticking point for some. While it’s not the cheapest supplement on the market, it’s also not the most expensive. Having said that, we believe the formula may warrant a higher price when you consider what you get for your money. Therefore, after a full Lean pre-workout review, we think it’s good value.
As a pre-workout supplement for women, Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout ticks all our boxes.
*gymgirlfit may receive revenue if you purchase an item by clicking on one of these links
Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout Review
As the name suggests, Transparent Labs are all about creating clean, reliable and completely natural supplements you can rely on. To find out more about th