Resistance Band Butt Workout – Perfect Your Booty
Perfecting your booty has never been so easy. With just one piece of equipment, you can fit in an amazing, booty building workout without even leaving your home. Check out this amazing resistance band butt workout to kick-start your progress today.
Follow this resistance band butt workout plan two or three times a week and you’ll start to notice the changes in your booty. Not only will it be further, but this workout is designed to help you create a rounder, well-shaped, firmer derriere.
Or, if you’re looking for long lasting results, check out our 4-Week Bigger Booty Workout Plan right here!
Check it out.
Resistance band butt workout
- 2 x 20 banded monster walks each leg
- 3 x 20 banded wide leg squats
- 2 x 30 banded hip bridges
- 2 x 20 bent leg banded side raises
- 3 x 20 glute bridge abductions
- 2 x 16 kick backs each leg
Rest for 30-60 seconds between each set, before starting work on the next.
If you’re unsure of any of the exercises in this resistance band butt workout, check out the step by step descriptions below.
Need a resistance band? Check out our review of the best resistance bands for butt workouts right here.
Our favourite band, GYMB resistance bands for glutes came out on top in our review, so if you do need a set for your resistance band butt workout, this is a fantastic option.
Exercises for our resistance bands butt workout
Learn how to do the essential resistance band butt workout exercises right here. We’ve provided a step-by-step guide for each movement, so you can make sure you’re performing your resistance band butt workout perfectly every time. Check it out.
Banded monster walks
- Place the band just above your knees
- Bend at the knees and the hips until you’re in the bottom of a squat
- Step out with your right leg into a wide stance
- Then, step your left leg in until you’re back in a normal squat stance
- Repeat for your next rep
Banded wide leg squats
- Place the band just above your knees
- Move your feet into a wide stance, outside of your normal squat stance
- Bend at the knees and the hips and drop into the bottom of a squat
- On the way back up, continue to maintain strong form, pushing your knees out, engaging the butt and not letting the knees drop in
- Stand up fully so you’re fully extended then go again
[Related Article: Why LuluLemon Align Leggings Are The Best Leggings I Own!]
Banded hip bridges
- Lie on your back with your band just above your knees
- Bring your feet in until they’re about a foot away from your butt and around a foot apart
- Then, push your hips up into a bridge position
- Throughout the movement, push against the band to ensure your knees aren’t being pulled inwards and your form is still strong.
- Return your butt to the ground to complete the rep
Bent leg band side raises
- Lie on one side with the band placed above your knees
- Bend the leg that’s on the floor at the knee, so the upper leg is straight and the lower leg is pointed behind you
- With your upper leg completely straight, raise it up in a side raise to between 45-80 degrees
- Lower the leg back down to the other leg to complete the rep
- Complete your reps on one side, then flip over to train the other glute
Glute bridge abduction
- Lie on your back with the band above your knees
- Pull your feet up to around a foot away from your butt
- Push your hips up into a bridge
- At the top of the bridge, push both knees outwards as far as you can before bringing them back to the centre slowly
- Lower your butt down to the floor to complete the rep
If you want to add weight, consider checking out our article on the best hip thrust pads to ensure a comfortable workout.
- Position yourself on all fours, with hands below shoulders and knees below hips
- With one leg, kick back and up
- Return your knee to the floor to complete the rep
[Related Article: 9 Best Leg Exercises with Bands]
Resistance band butt workout – gymgirl final word
Have a go at this amazing resistance band butt workout and start seeing the changes in your body. With dedication, hard work and your favourite resistance band, you’re sure to get the results you’re after!
The key to this resistance band butt workout is consistency and keeping up the intensity. Try to perform this workout regularly so your butt muscles are working hard on a regular basis. On top of that, make sure you’re still challenging yourself. After a while it will start to get easy if you’re performing the same workout with the same resistance. That’s you getting stronger!
To keep it challenging, we recommend either upping the resistance on your band for a harder band, or maybe even add some more reps or sets to your workout to ensure you’re getting a good muscle burn out of it. This way, you can continue to improve and see the resistance band butt workout gains you’re looking for.
After a weight loss aid? Check out our review of the 5 Best Fat Burners for Women right here.